Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Weary Wonderer Starts Wandering

I have at last decided to start a Blog (whoever coined this word must have a sense of humor!). It may contain information from the trivial to the sublime; my perceptions and that of others I know, my meanderings, as well as photos that I want to share with the world.

I am an amateur photographer, and I "specialize" in nature photos, specially Birds. I have co-authored a Book on these avian wanderers and continue to take photos of them as often as I can. However, my interest has expanded recently, and I now dabble in Macro and Scenic work, as well as the usual Candid Shots of people in everyday life - my fellow wanderers, and perhaps co-Wonderers, as we struggle and face head on, the journey of Life.

About the Book:

The title of the book is simple and straightforward: "Birds of Cebu and Bohol, Philippines" and my co-authors are Nilo Arribas and Raul Benjamin Puetespina. It contains photographic records of birds in the wild, not caged or in the hand, just the real wild birds. It has basic information about the birds, their feeding habits, and descriptions, etc.

The book is now on its 3rd Revision:

No comments:

Post a Comment