Monday, January 25, 2010

THe Room of Precious Tears


One night I had a dream. I dreamt that I was in a room full of tiny crystal bottles filled with some kind of liquid, and many Angels were there, guarding them.

In certain times, an Angel would come and fill the bottles, and at other times, other Angels would come and take a bottle filled with the liquid and leave the room.

This went on for some time, so I asked a passing angel what this place was and what the crystal bottles were and what was being poured into them.

The Angel said, I was in the Room of Innocent Tears. It is here where all the tears from babies and those who are deemed righteous are measured and kept in the crystal bottles. The tears have a very special purpose, the angel said.

Come! Another angel beckoned to me. As I approached him, he took a bottle and we left the room. As we stepped outside, I saw a huge wave heading for what looked like a group of Islands. The wave was so big, I was sure it would submerge the Islands in seconds.

As I watched, the Angel poured the contents of the crystal bottle upon the oncoming wave, and immediately it subsided, and the waters were stilled. The islands were saved! He then looked at me and pointed to another angel some distance away, and he was over a small crack on the earth. It was starting to tremble, and the crack grew bigger and bigger. The angel then poured the contents of his bottle, and immediately, the crack stopped growing bigger, and the quaking of the earth subsided.

Come! Said the angel who was with me, and once again I found myself in the same room I was in before. This time however, there were fewer angels filling the crystal bottles, and I found that many more bottles were empty.

I asked the angel why there were fewer angels, and why there were so many empty bottles now. He replied in a sad tone: there are fewer babies crying now; most of them have been murdered in the womb. Fewer babies means fewer guardian angels.

The righteous have also fallen in numbers, as they have slowly died, and there are fewer people to replace them now; very soon, there will be no more filled bottles, and the earth will have no more aid against the disasters that are coming.

This saddened me and I cried, and as soon as I did, an angel came to catch my tears, and I cried even more, but alas, my tears could not fill even a fourth of the bottle. Your tears are many, said the angel, but they are tainted with worldly cares and pride, and when all those are removed, only a few precious drops remain. That is why a baby’s tear is worth so much more.

He continued: Do you know why, sometimes, babies cry for no reason at all? They were made for service to the world! They may be fragile and defenseless, and need much caring and nurturing, but they repay you with those precious tears, the angel said. Remember, all good things have their recompense, just as all bad things have their consequences.

Then he said: Now go, tell your friends about this! Let them know that true sacrifice, along with tears of repentance, are much needed to save the world from destruction. You have destroyed so many babies, and along with them, your future. Perhaps many will read this message and repent with tears and contrite hearts. Perhaps we can fill more crystal bottles. Perhaps it is not too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment